I was happy to see a good turnout of folks on the stream last Sunday. I think I'll make this a regular thing. Tune in any time between 5 and 9:30 pm, CST, and I'll play video games for you.
From now on, I'll put anything I do on streams on a schedule the day after the previous stream. I have a few interesting games on PC that I think would be fun to show off. Most are fairly big name titles, but I've got a couple interesting indie and AA* games that should hold your attention. For the most part, I'll just be going through my Steam library. I'll try to give each game at least an hour of screen time. Dark Souls 1 or 2 may be on regularly--I got them both recently and I'm getting tons of replay value out of them--but not every week.
Our final game for the night will always be an audience choice. I'll list a sampling of my steam library and let you pick a game. I'll also let you know if this sampling contains some interesting, wonderful, or awful games. (All of which might make for interesting viewing!) I'll link a picture of the sampling here on the blog if you want some time to think about the decision, and we're done with our penultimate game of the night, I'll open up a picture of the sampling and let you guys choose from it. All the games will already be installed. If you have me on steam, know I have a certain game not on that list, and want me to stream that, make your decision at least a day before the stream so I can download it ahead of time.
Audience Choice roster for the week,
Next week's stream schedule should go something like:
5:00 - Far Cry 3: How do I hold all these explosives
6:00 - Alpha Protocol: You ain't seen what we seen
7:00 - Dark Souls 2: The continuing adventures of Punchmaster
8:00 - Audience Choice
*AA is a term for games with a higher budget than an indie title but still relatively small compared to the overall industry--usually in the 1-5 million dollar range.
No comments:
Post a Comment